- Students will require a web connection and laptop or mac computer system.
- Terminal for mac or putty for home windows
What Will You Learn
- Distinguish among distinctive sorts of ssl certificate
- Create and configure a simple droplet on digital ocean
- Install a free allow’s encrypt ssl certificates
- Restore the google “now not cozy” warning on any website that contains input paperwork.
- Install lamp stack on ubuntu 16.04 lts
- Configure call servers
- Configure dns settings on virtual ocean
- Take a look at the reputation of a ssl certificate
- Routinely renew a ssl certificate periodically using cron tab, and putting in cron jobs.
This Course Is For
- No prerequisite understanding required
- Web developers trying to relaxed their web sites the usage of ssl
- Students interested in learning about certificate government
- Students interested in ssl certificate types for max protection and credibility
- Net developers who need to keep away from costly costs and set up a free, comfy ssl certificate the use of allow’s ecnrypt
- College students interested by getting to know the basics of ssl encryption
- Internet builders who want to direct all domain versions to https, rather than http
- Net builders who need to discover ways to effortlessly resolve the “google now not comfortable” warning label.
Course Name: How to Install a Free SSL Certificate using Let’s Encrypt
Author: YouAccel Training | Audio: English
[We are Affiliated to Udemy]